Our CRM solution packs in the all features you would expect from a CRM as well some extra functionality we’ve added for event managers, venue owners, tickets sellers and marketers. These include:
- Event Managers Checklist – customisable set of tasks that need to be completed in order for the show to go on.
- Ticket sales history and metrics – All tickets sold are entered into the CRM allowing for metrics and reports to be generated. Ticket sales summaries can be done manually or automatically.
- Customer Segmentation – Ascertain lists based on any criteria eg. A list containing all the previous customers that like Jazz and how much they have spent. Or you have distressed stock/tickets for tomorrows night’s Jazz concert so you need a list of all customers that like Jazz and live within 10 kilometres of the venue. This list is then used to send a “special offer”. Additionally CRM can remind you that the customer you are about to email was also sent and email yesterday for another upcoming performance, therefore allowing you to mitigate the risk of “over” communicating.
- Performance Genres are pre-loaded.
- Your venues are pre-loaded
- Surveys – CRM comes integrated with Survey Monkey for all your surveying needs.
- Mass Emailing – CRM comes integrated with Campaign Monitor for mass emailing. We can integrate with third party service providers of your choice.
- Mass SMS Broadcasts
- Self Management Portal – Customers can manage their own communication preferences. Eg. Customer decides that they only want marketing related to Stand up Comedy at a certain venue. They will specify this via a web portal integrated with the CRM so changes are instantly incorporated.
All this in addition to the standard CRM offerings:
- One central database of sales and marketing information and activity.
- Highly flexible to allow capture of all data you require, in a properly structured format
- Central store of calls made by all staff members including any Telemarketing calls.
- Email template including brochure attachments can be sent with minimum steps directly from CRM. No need for physical mail out of brochures.
- Customisable screens, including ability to set mandatory fields.
- Excellent integration with Outlook including synchronisation of email messages, Contacts and Calendar items. Ideal for staff members with smart phones such as Blackberry or iPhone.
- Includes a Products module which includes Price Books and Location-based pricing, plus stock control functions.
- Have multiple Price Books against the same product i.e. Different Prices for NSW verses QLD or Wholesale and Retail.
- Includes a Quotation module which converts quotes into Sales Orders.
- Smart lead management from allocation, to scoring and followup.
- Integrates with MYOB AccountRight v19, QuickBooks Premier QBi , QuickBooks Enterprise QBi and MYOB EXO
- Integration with your own internal and external systems with additional customisation
- Supports shopping cart integrated with eWAY and Paypal.
- Business automation using a powerful workflow system.
- Integrates with web-forms to allow seamless data transfer and marketing automation.
The CRM is developed and supported in Australia. We would be delighted to discuss your specific needs and pricing.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.